Before you can even begin to get into a good diet plan or an effective workout routine, you need to master the basics of just being a person with some simple health habits. That’s where WWS (Walk, Water, Sleep) comes in, along with the triple 7 rule.
In today’s episode, Josh and James discuss what WWS and the triple 7 rule are and why you need them. Listen in to hear how WWS acts as a foundation that you can later build on with diet and exercise, how to track your WWS, and how building these positive habits can lead you to better health and fitness.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Walk, Water, Sleep (WWS)
- The triple 7 rule
- The differences in compliance between performance clients and lifestyle clients
- How WWS acts as a foundation before addressing diet and workouts
- Tracking walking, water, and sleeping
- Building positive habits
- Tips for increasing your step count
- How water helps with fat loss
- Why sleep is so important to your health
Quotes From the Show:
“If you can’t stick to just drinking some water, walking, and sleeping, there’s no way you’re going to be able to stick to a decent diet.” –Josh Kennedy
“You can roughly guess your calories, but until you start actually tracking stuff, you could be way off.” –Josh Kennedy
“Habits are like routines that make up our daily lives.” –James Breese