(Last Revised: July 16, 2018)
This Billing Policy outlines the billing methods for Strength Matters Ltd (hereinafter, “COMPANY”). Please read through the entire Billing Policy. Please note that your purchase or use of COMPANY’s Services and/or Products constitutes your acceptance of COMPANY’s billing practices (in addition to your acceptance of the End User License Agreement).
This Billing Policy is subject to change in COMPANY’s discretion, so COMPANY encourages you to consult the Billing Policy each time you purchase services/products from COMPANY.
See Section 6 if you need instructions on canceling your account.
- GENERAL POLICY. You acknowledge and accept that continued use or purchase of COMPANY’s services or products constitutes your acceptance of this Billing Policy, which contains the following:
- You can sign up for a 60 day trial on a new Strength Matters HQ subscription upon providing a credit card for future payments after the trial ends. (The trial is not available to previous and existing customers). You can cancel any time within the first 60 days by following the cancellation process described in Section 6 and avoid being charged at all.
- You can sign up for a 14 day trial to the Strength Matters Personalised Coaching Program (Bronze, Silver, Gold) upon full initial payment and provide a credit card for all future payments after the trial ends. (The trial is not available to previous and existing customers). You can cancel any time within the first 14 days by following the cancellation process described in Section 6 and can receive a full refund.
- All accounts (except for the free trials noted above) are set up on a prepaid basis. COMPANY must receive payment before any billable product or service is provided and/or activated. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for any recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- COMPANY does not accept any international checks. All international customers must pay by credit/debit card.
- Your subscription is NOT based on how much you use (or do not use) the services but instead is based on the availability of products and services.
- You are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current with COMPANY. You should periodically check your account profile within the Software to ensure that information is up to date.
- All of your recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Any of your invoice and/or payment receipts are available from COMPANY upon request. You may also access your account billing history within the Strength Matters HQ Platform for all receipts.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT. COMPANY will accept any payments via all major debit/card cards. Payment by any other means, such as a check or wire transfer, requires COMPANY’s explicit written consent, which shall be given in COMPANY’s sole discretion.
- BILLING CYCLE.
- Recurring Billing Procedure. COMPANY will generate an invoice and collect payment on the invoice at the beginning of your respective billing period. Your billing period will typically begin on the same day of the month as when you initially purchased your License Grant or any other product from COMPANY. You may cancel your subscription to the License Grant or any other recurring product from COMPANY at any time during the billing period by following the cancellation procedures in Section 6. You understand that any and all subscription fees are nonrefundable.
- For Credit/Debit Card Billings: COMPANY will automatically charge your authorized credit or debit card listed on file on your specific billing cycle date. If your card on file is declined for any reason, COMPANY will attempt to re-run the charge for the card on file up to four (4) more times within the following nine (9) days. If COMPANY has run your card four (4) times with no success, your account will be canceled.
- Late Fees: You will be charged a late fee for any accounts that are past due for thirty (30) days or more. COMPANY will attempt to contact you no fewer than three (3) times before assessing a late fee on your account.
- Delinquent Accounts: COMPANY will submit any account that is sixty (60) days past due to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fees: COMPANY, in its discretion, may assess a late fee of five percent (5%) for any account that is thirty (30) days past due.
- Chargebacks: If you initiate a chargeback, COMPANY may, in its discretion, assess a fifty-dollar (£50 GBP) processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: If your check is returned, COMPANY may, in its discretion, assess a fifty-dollar (£50 GBP) processing fee for each returned check.
- Collections Fee: In the event that COMPANY shall be required to submit your past due account to a third-party collections service, COMPANY will assess a thirty-dollar (£30 GBP) processing fee to your existing account balance. This is an additional fee that is independent of any previously assessed fees made on your account.
- Interest: Any charges to your account that are not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to or lesser of the following:
- one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or
- the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
- BILLING DISPUTES.
- Grace Period: You agree to provide COMPANY with a thirty (30) day grace period to attempt settlement of any billing disputes between you and COMPANY before disputing the billing with any third-party credit/debit company or bank. In the event that you deviate from the process and proceed with a chargeback, COMPANY may collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with the dispute, regardless of the outcome of the chargeback. COMPANY will submit any such disputed amounts to a third-party collection service.
- Suspension of Account: COMPANY may suspend your account upon receipt of any chargebacks until the matter has been resolved to COMPANY’s satisfaction.
How To Cancel Your Membership: You may cancel your membership your HQ or Personalised Coaching Membership in the following ways:
- By sending us an email to “[email protected]” with the title Strength Matters Cancellation Request; or
- By sending us a letter titled “Strength Matters Cancellation Request” to “Strength Matters Ltd, Brynawel, Aberhafesp, Newtown, Powys. SY16 3HL. United Kingdom.
How Not To Cancel Your Account: You cannot cancel your account by canceling your debit/credit card. COMPANY will continue to treat the account as open and the billing cycle will continue, which if not paid, will result in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service, within COMPANY’s discretion.
Cancellation with Outstanding Invoices: The cancellation of your account does not dismiss any of your outstanding invoices. You have a responsibility to settle any outstanding balance at the time of your cancellation. If you should cancel your account with an outstanding balance, your account may be turned over to a third-party collection service, within COMPANY’s discretion.
7. REFUND POLICY.
- Subscription Fees For Strength Matters HQ are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Subscription Fees For Personalised Coaching are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Event/Workshop/Certification Refunds: The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification. You have SIXTY (60) Days prior to the event to request a full refund of your ticket price or seat deposit. Any request after the SIXTY (60) DAY time limit will not be processed. Any unused tickets will be forfeited and are not transferable to another event. TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANYWAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF STRENGTH MATTERS.
8. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- Personalised Coaching Services: Give us ninety days and we will transform you. And we’re so sure of it, that at the end of 90 days if you haven’t improved in at least three quantifiable fitness measures, we’ll give your money back. To be eligible for the results guaranteed program you must commit to following the coaching program for a minimum of three days a week, for a period of 90 days.
- Coaching Education & Workshops: Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If a course or workshop is ever less than completely satisfying, you may exchange it for another of equal value at any time. You may also ask for a refund, within one year of initial purchase, for a full refund. We guarantee your satisfaction for a lifetime because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of learning. That’s the Strength Matters difference.