SMP 83: Stress, Pain And Getting Hands On
the root cause of a condition and treating it with nerve activation and joint alignment.
Today’s topics include:
- As a nurse, Paula felt she may be losing empathy caring for acute patients who she couldn’t actually help improve
- As she increased her education, she discovered that she could help people with intense massage therapy and the Chapman’s Reflexes
- Douglas Heel has muscle activation techniques, which use the same principle of facilitating neurolymphatic reflexes
- Reflexes in your lymphatic system match to an organ and a muscle
- If the lymphatic system is congested it won’t have the length, if they don’t have the length, they won’t have the strength
- Paula looks at a patient’s whole picture, especially stress
- If someone is stressed they don’t breath properly and muscles shut down and then don’t support the back
- Proper breathing is super important, people don’t know how to breath properly, except maybe swimmers and opera singers, we need to really expand the diaphragm
- Paula’s ebooks demonstrate the full techniques and there are video links in the books for people who don’t like reading
Links and resources:
“I’m a bit spontaneous, when someone suggested I try massage, I did and it worked” Paula Nutting
“I get a beautiful spread of patients from kids doing gymnastics to older people with aches and pains” Paula Nutting
“I just love my work, I don’t know how many people can say that, but I love my work” Paula Nutting
Check out our website https://strengthmatters.com/. From there you can access our media section and find out about our workshops and events.
Remember to take photos of yourselves doing whatever you’re doing while listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strength matters #kettlebell fever #made for life for your chance to win great prizes.
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.