SMP 47: Swing Lean With Tracy Reifkind
In this episode Seb and Josh are joined by the Queen of the Kettlebell Swing, Tracy Reifkind. Tracy talks about her journey of losing weight loss through changing her eating habits and kettlebell training. In addition to being a kettlebell instructor, Tracy is the author of the book, The Swing! : Lose the Fat and Get Fit With This Revolutionary Kettlebell Program.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Learn what inspired Tracy to lose a significant amount of weight and change her body.
- Hear about Tracy’s Aha! moment when she realized she didn’t want to die from being fat and how cooking helped her focus on weight loss.
- Discover how Tracy found the importance of kettlebell training and how her training developed.
- Understand how it all came together for Tracy with calorie restriction, food journaling, cooking and her recipes.
- How to set small goals that add up to great results,
All this information is in Tracy’s book, The Swing! : Lose the Fat and Get Fit With This Revolutionary Kettlebell Program. It’s available on Amazon here. Tracy’s book reached #1 in weight training category on Amazon.
Seb and Josh will be taking part in the Cambridge Spartan Race on September 5th. We hope you join us! When signing up enter the code, Strength Matters 20 and get a 20% discount on your sign up. If you get together a team of 10 people, you’ll get yourself a free spot. Please sign up today!
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing whatever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes.
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.