SMP 46: Ride Harder. Ride Faster. Ride Stronger With James Wilson
In this episode Seb and Josh are joined by author and professional mountain bike coach James Wilson. According to James, if an endurance sport and an action sport had a baby it would be mountain biking. James oversees MTB Strength Training Systems which has lots of great information, videos and tips for mountain bikers. Not only does James reveal the keys to maneuvering the trails, he also shares some of his biking misadventure crashes along the way. James will put you on the right path to mountain biking on this episode of Strength Matters.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Learn how an alternate way to commute to work turns into a profession for James.
- Understand the technical skill element that’s critical to the sport.
- Get solid tips on how to move your bike to safely maneuver the trails you face.
- Hear advice from James on how kettlebell training will help improve your movements.
- Find out ways to get additional information to prepare you for the sport of mountain biking.
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing whatever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes.
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.