SMP 14: Strength & Movement With Brett Jones
In this episode a raspy voiced Seb and a regular sounding Josh speak to of of the longest serving Master RKCs/SFGs, Brett Jones. We hear a bit about Brett’s background in wrestling at high school, and the route he took form achieving his bachelors degree in Sports Medicine and Masters in Rehabilitative Sciences to where he is today. Brett speaks at length about meeting Gray Cook, and becoming involved with FMS, and what good movement means to him. Throw in a few Monty Python sketches, so random American facts, and what you have is a great podcast. Enjoy!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear what Brett would recommend to trainers looking to broaden their skills.
- Find out a bit more about how to assess and test for different imbalances/instabilities in the body, and what kind of treatments work to help address these.
- Listen to his recommendations for trainers to work with good clinicians.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Attend Strength Matters Website
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.