SMP 12: The Secret To Staying Bullet Proof With Mike Chisholm.
Seb and Josh speak to super Physio Mike Chisholm in this episode all about how he went from being in the RAF, to becoming injured (a torn cruciate ligament!) and realising that perhaps treating others and helping them to overcome pain and injury may well be his calling. After having qualified himself up to the eyeballs and learned from the very best, Mike has been fortunate enough to have worked with all sorts of different sports teams. They cover some of his many career highlights and discuss some of the many top flight athletes he’s worked with, including dancers in the Royal Ballet Company, some of the GB rowing squad, the English FA, the English and Welsh RFU, and the British Paralympic team.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear what route Mike took to get to where he is now, including his Masters in Nuromusculo-skeletal Rehabilitation.
- Find out a bit more about Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation and what the benefits of it include..
- Hear about him coming to speak at the Strength Matters Summit and find out what he’ll be speaking about.
- Hear Mike’s thought on the role of strength training in movement rehabilitation.
- Find out how to go about learning some of the techniques he speaks about..
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Mike’s Website
- Attend Strength Matters Website
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.