SMP 10: The Benefits Of Sprinting With Franz Snideman
Franz Snideman, Senior SFG & co-creator of Primal Speed, speaks to Seb and Josh about his own life story and the benefits of Sprinting. He also speaks in length about people’s misconceptions about sprinting and how it can be a fantastic tool to your sporting tool box when done correctly. A fascinating story of his own achievements and even better demonstration when he puts Josh through his paces right here in the Studio
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Meet The Franz Snideman.
- Find out more information about his certification Primal Speed.
- Hear about him coming to speak at the Strength Matters Summit.
- Hear Franz put Josh through his paces!
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Primal Speed Website
Franz In A Phone Box!
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.