SMP 09: The Story Of Ray Edwards, MBE.
Ray Edwards, MBE, speaks to Seb and Josh about his own life story and how fitness has been the one thing that has kept him going to help motivate and support others through some of the darkest hours. He also speaks in length about people’s misconceptions about amputees and how bringing the fitness community together is vitally important to help support other amputees. A fascinating story of heartache, hope and dedication in the support of others. If there is one podcast you must listen to this year. It’s this one. The Strength Matters Team present you with Ray Edwards, MBE.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Meet The Inspirational Ray Edwards, MBE.
- Find out more information about his charity Limbcare.
- Hear about his upcoming book.
- Learn how Kettlebell Fever are partnering up with Limbcare.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Limbcare Website
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.