SMP 06: The Perry Nickelston Interview Part 2.
This is the second episode in which Seb and Josh speak to Perry Nickelston, NKT, FMS, SFMA, who is a Chiropractic Physician with primary focus on Performance Enhancement, Corrective Exercise, and Metabolic Fitness Nutrition. He speaks to the guys about one of his blogs called 45 things that he has learned in 45 years. These cover a whole array of topics ranging from his work as a Chiropractic Physician to how to treat other people in life. They also go onto cover some of the work that Perry has done over the last 10 years and discuss how and when this type of treatment can be used.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Learn about Perry’s work in Laser therapy.
- Hear how tattoos and piercings may affect your movement and muscle activation.
- Learn why a pain in one area of the body may be an indicator of an issue in an entirely different area.
- Find out a bit more about his work with RockTape.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Stop Chasing Pain Website
- Strength Matters Summit Booking Information
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.