How To Host A Workshop
If you think Strength Matters can help you achieve your health and fitness goals or you simply want to learn more about how you can apply the Strength Matters Education System to your clients and members, you need to ask yourself these two questions: –
1. Are you committed to learning and spreading the Strength Matters System in your area?
2. Are you prepared to help the Strength Matters team make this event a success?
If the answer is yes to both, here are the basic requirements: –
- Ideally a minimum of 15 workshop attendees. We prefer 25, and if your space can hold it, we can take up to 50 people. We average about 23 participants.
- Your space must be able to hold at least 25 participants with room for floor activity and it should be a space free of distractions. This space can be just about anywhere, it does NOT need to be a gym/fitness facility.
- Your facility should be within about 1 hour of the airport.
- Workshop hosts receive 3 comped spots.
- We occasionally ask for help with transportation to/from the airport and our workshop facility.
Please contact [email protected]rs.com to set up Strength Matters Workshop or to simply get more information.
What Are People Saying About Strength Matters?
Hear it from real everyday athletes like yourself.
"Often I buy or flick through fitness mags and get frustrated by the fluff, fillers and same stuff that's been done over a thousand times. Then Strength Matters showed up. Some of the best minds in fitness, all in one magazine... I never know where to start because EVERY page needs to be read. Great stuff!"
"I have to say how impressed I am with the Strength Matters Online Coaching Program. I've been working with it consistently and have to say my results have only ever got better. This program has the support, guidance, and community that most online programs lack. There is a sense that these guys care about what I'm doing! Thank you guys, one happy client".
"The quality thought and attention to detail is second to none. The support and encouragement give you a little skip in your step, and the Nudge Coach app and Fitbot platform that are used make tracking and staying in touch so ridiculously easy it’s fail-proof".
"The all-encompassing nature of the program and the progressive nature makes it truly unique. In addition, the use of apps is convenient and allows for detailed videos and tracking of all exercise routines. Expect to have fun, be challenged and learn. You will not find more top-notch industry experts than the team put together by Strength Matters".